Our Site Partnerships Have Proven Results. See How.
A 50 Year Legacy of Trust
Throughout our history, we’ve amassed contractual partnerships with over 3,300 institutions and their research sites. And this number means something. It’s different than what any other IRB provider can offer. Take for instance: within the top 50 institutions conducting research, 75% of them rely on WCG IRB for ALL of their trial reviews. By tapping into our partnerships, you gain unmatched expertise, one-of-a-kind insights, and a confident path to ensuring on time enrollment goals.
What These Site Partnerships Bring:
- Protocol consultations with WCG IRB’s bench of ethical and regulatory experts
- Single point of contact who knows your studies and manages your workflow
- Avenues to other WCG services without needing to contract again
- Provision of site standard operating proceedures and templates to streamline processes
- Fully IBC registered sites with concurrent IRB and IBC protocol reviews
- Elimination of local IRB review with 3-5 day site approval times
protocols reviewed each year
reduction in IRB submission times with WCG IRB Connexus
of FDA approved clinical therapies involved WCG
shorter time to full enrollment with a centralized review process
patients gained access to clinical trials
Site performance data
complimentary to each site
If you want the best, experience it. Get started with WCG IRB today.